Our Interns have the opportunity to provide wide-ranging support for client engagements, whilst building their technical foundation. You will work in a team on complex problems and deliver high quality client-ready work. As our clients are mostly large, complex companies, Interns will be coached to demonstrate business professionalism and an ability to grasp new concepts quickly to perform effectively in the client environment.
- Deliver on multiple projects, under the guidance and support of an Associate Mentor
- Uphold Guidehouse’s values of respect, integrity, innovation, stewardship, and excellence and support our culture of inclusion & diversity
- Shadow leader’s client interviews or conduct interviews to capture information and provide it in a succinct and cohesive format
- Keep key stakeholders informed on project updates
- Synthesise data into clear analyses and provide fact-based recommendations and solutions for drafting summary reports and presentations
- Ensure that documentation is properly managed, quality checked and organised
- Build good relationships with the wider team and colleagues and participate in team, office and industry events where there are opportunities