What You Will Do
Our Interns write their thesis during their internship while having the opportunity to provide wide-ranging support for client engagements, whilst building their technical foundation. You will work in a team on complex problems and deliver high quality client-ready work. As our clients are mostly large, complex companies, Interns will be coached to demonstrate business professionalism and an ability to grasp new concepts quickly to perform effectively in the client environment.
- Writing your thesis during your internship
- Opportunity to support the business and work on several projects. The themes you will work on are diverse and may vary from assessing the environmental performance of products and corporate value chains, to conducting a scenario for a transition to a fully renewable global energy system
- You will be responsible for data gathering and analysis, industry research, writing reports and presenting your findings to the team
- Uphold Guidehouse’s values of respect, integrity, innovation, stewardship and excellence and support our culture of inclusion & diversity
- Build good relationships with the wider team and colleagues and participate in team, office and industry events where there are opportunities