Check out the vacancies below!
Intern – Energy System Transformation with Offshore Solar
We are currently looking for an intern to investigate potential installation sites for commercial projects for offshore floating solar worldwide. You will search for islands or other interesting locations around the world that could benefit from offshore solar power supply and assess the feasibility of starting a project at those sites. You will develop energy system model tools to assess potential, possibly together with (floating) wind and energy storage / power to gas. Further analysis concerns e.g. projections of solar irradiance and energy demand for the location.
For more information click here.
Data & Analytics Consultant
What are you going to do?
Junior Wind Project Developer
BayWa r.e. is a looking for a junior wind power project developer in Utrecht. In this role you will manage
onshore wind power projects from the very first contact with landowners all the way to construction
and operation and management, supported by your colleagues and the international team of Baywa r.e. If you are graduating this year, you can already start working flexibly to get to know the company and your position, then start working full time when you graduate. Do you want to build “your own” wind-
turbine? Then apply now!
Due to our dynamic growth, we are looking for a Junior Wind Developer at BayWa r.e.
We are looking for a recently graduated student or a student who will graduate this year. If you are still
studying and will be graduating this year, you can already work flexibly part-time during the last months
of your studies and get to know the company and your function, then start working full-time after you
graduate. BayWa r.e. places great value on personal development and sharing knowledge and skills; for
example, through courses to improve your project management skills. And all your colleagues are happy
to share their knowledge and experience with you. So, you will learn quickly and grow into the function.
About the job:
In this position, you will be working on the energy transition and will supervise your own projects from
the first discussions in the field to the realisation phase of the wind turbines. In addition to your
responsibility for the initiated wind farm, you will seek cooperation and innovation in order to create an energy landscape that fits the demand of your project environment. Supported by our international
organisation and colleagues, you will guide the projects through to completion and make a visible
contribution to making our country more sustainable.
What you will be doing:
You will support the head of project development and your fellow developers with the following
– Identifying opportunities for potential wind projects and project collaborations
– Initiating and formalising collaborations with landowners and project partners
– Managing the development and permitting process of your projects to get to the “ready to build”
– Managing the operational relationship (including contractual obligations) with co-development
– Managing the relationship with external stakeholders (e.g. local residents, municipalities, grid and
transmission operators, regional control bodies, landowners)
– Coordinating internal teams (e.g. legal and technical department) in setting up and developing
– Manage the business case model and the financial calculations
– Delivering a licensed ‘ready-to-build’ project to your construction colleagues, then proudly watching
them build ‘your’ wind farm
What you bring:
– Relevant study in the sustainable energy sector (HBO+/WO)
– Software skills for wind studies and GIS skills (WindPro, ArcGIS, CAD, …) are a plus
– Skills with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Project)
– Excellent team coordination skills and a technical and digital mentality
– Exceptional to-the-point communication skills
– High level Dutch and English
To apply please contact: Monty Schebesta email@example.com